Location: Holiday Inn & Suites Downtown Duluth
Date: September 6th & 7th, 2013
Cost: $3,500 per business (Additional options listed below)
Financing available for qualified applicants as low as $70 per month
- Additional page or pages
Participant Required Materials:
- Mobile device if they want to review mobile interaction
Custom Website Layout
- We will review your current company branding and create a new website design that will support and strengthen your online brand.
- 5 pages – These pages will target the core elements of the business
- Address navigation paths and update to allow the user to navigate with ease.
- HTML & CSS code validation for proper search engine tracking.
- Cross platform website development – This validates that your website will be visible on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
- Link validation so that your website doesn’t have any broken links.
- Learn how to create powerful content with guidance from professional SEO manager, author and blogging experts.
- Access to the website content editor.
- Direct access to modify content on the fly to ensure that the website is up to date with relevant content.
- Ability to upload images, attach files, and link in videos if needed.
Search Engine Optimization
- Custom META tags
- Custom title page creation
- Website tracking services
- Schedule monthly Google Analytic reports to be sent out to the client.
- Social Media account review & enhancement
- Google+ account validation
Domain Name / Website Hosting
- Website Hosting – One year
- Domain Name Management Services – One year
Website Blitz Build Agenda
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Registration, introduction, website parameters
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. GROUP A: Sitemap Presentation GROUP B: Website Branding, review layouts & address modifications.
10:45 – Noon GROUP A: Website Branding, review layouts & address modifications. GROUP A: Sitemap Presentation
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch & videos
1:00 – 2:30 a.m. GROUP A & B: Content creation with instructors AU: Programming layouts
3:30 – 5:00 SEO / PPC presentation & growing your business
5:00 – 7:00 Dinner
7:00 – 8:00 Client presentation, how their company grew via their online presence. General Q&A.
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. GROUP A: Website progress report & review GROUP B: Content creation
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. GROUP A: Content creation GROUP B: Website progress report & review
9:15 – 10:45 a.m. Content creation finalization
11:00 – Noon Blog training
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Lunch break
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Using Social Media for your business within your website.
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. GROUP A: Website progress report & review GROUP B: Google+ registration
2:30 – 3:00 p.m. GROUP A: Google+ registration GROUP B: Website progress report & review
3:30 – 4:00 p.m. E-mail management, website account access,
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Final custom application programming and review with owners.