Are you Art Unlimited’s next Communication & Education Manager?
Supervisor: Rebekkah Anderson
Work Type: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, full time 40 hours per week
Overview: Internet Marketing involves creating, analyzing, measuring and optimizing online marketing programs to realize marketing goals. Online marketing involves teamwork to create and deploy highly efficient online marketing programs, including blogs, email campaigns, co-marketing opportunities, SEM and online advertising.
The Communication & Education Manager is responsible for assisting Art Unlimited in achieving maximum profitability through the education of current and potential clients. Creates and nurtures relationships with potential clients. The Communication & Education Manager is also responsible for analyzing and developing material to aid effective decision making and complex topic understanding.
Education & Sales Support:
The Art Unlimited sales program is focused on education of current clients and future clients. Through education, clients become aware of opportunities in marketing. Sales support through email, phone, and scheduling client marketing assessments is essential. Education material facilitation includes; e-books, video, drip feed newsletters, and online marketing. Providing a wide variety of educational resources for Art Unlimited clients sets the industry standard.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Supporting existing accounts with their marketing needs and providing solutions.
- Establishes new client connections by planning and organizing daily work schedule to assist in consultations.
- Public speaking engagements (including BNI).
- Adjusts content of educational presentations by studying the type of target audience anticipated.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual budget analysis and inquiry volume.
- Monitors industry changes to ensure Art Unlimited is providing effective insights & services by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Establishes educational objectives and content by reviewing Art Unlimited’s focus, industry involvement, and growth opportunity.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Participate in weekly meetings at the Art Unlimited office to assess work-flow, continuing training and company progression.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: An associate’s degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field. 4 years of field experience with the below listed requirements may be substituted for a business/computer-related degree.
Experience: Two years of experience required, or in house training for qualified applicant. Knowledge and application in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
Technical Skills: Knowledge of Internet and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills for progress reports and technical statements. Verbal communication skills for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible, and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Must be able to verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast paced work environment. Time sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team based projects. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses