Are you Art Unlimited’s next Team Player?
At Art Unlimited, an All Star Team Player’s job is to improve websites so that search engines – and more importantly, potential customers – can find it.
Our All Star works closely with the entire AU team and our clients to find the best solutions for their unique business. This includes analyzing and reporting data, writing and editing website pages, overseeing programming and graphic design projects, light back-end site maintenance, monitoring budgets, attending in-house strategic meetings and more. The ability to learn, adapt and wear many hats is key!
- Use online tools to track, monitor and increase website traffic, search rankings, and ultimately sales for multiple clients
- Identify, research and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Analyze website strategies and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics
- Develop and manage budgets and metrics, understand basic website coding
- Arrange meetings and report program performance to clients; provide recommendations and results for improvement and new programs.
- Write & edit website copy
- Participate in weekly team meetings
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field. Four years of field experience with the below listed requirements may be substituted for a business/computer-related degree.
Experience: Five years of professional experience preferred. In-house training possible for qualified applicant.
Technical Skills: Applicant must have exceptional internet and computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills essential. Interpersonal communication skills required for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast paced work environment. Time sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team based projects. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses