Are you Art Unlimited’s next Team Player?
At Art Unlimited, an Assistant Account Manager’s job is to provide administrative support for the account manager, document meetings, assign action items and help communicate with clients.
Our Assistant Account Managers work closely with the entire AU team and our clients to find the best solutions for their unique business. This includes analyzing and reporting data, overseeing programming and graphic design projects, monitoring budgets, attending in-house strategic meetings and more. The position also includes client communication through video, phone and email, multi-tasking and team work. The ability to learn, adapt and wear many hats is key!
- Use online tools to track, monitor and increase website traffic, search rankings, and ultimately sales for multiple clients
- Identify, research and assist in implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Analyze website strategies and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics
- Develop and manage budgets and metrics, understand basic website coding
- Arrange meetings and report program performance to clients; provide recommendations and results for improvement and new programs.
- Write & edit website copy
- Participate in weekly team meetings
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science with an emphasis in computer science, marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field. Four years of field experience with the below-listed requirements may be substituted for a business/computer-related degree.
Experience: Five years of professional experience preferred. In-house training possible for qualified applicant.
Technical Skills: Applicant must have exceptional internet and computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills essential. Interpersonal communication skills required for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast-paced work environment. Time-sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team-based projects. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses