Are you Art Unlimited’s next Graphic Designer?
Graphic Designer experienced in website and print media. We require good communication, organizational skills, and a team attitude.
Position designs website layouts, print media and graphics for multiple marketing campaigns. Designer must be experienced in multiple software applications.
- Responsible for layout and design of marketing support materials – such as print brochures, promotions, advertising, website creative and point-of-sale materials.
- Serve as a graphic designer on collateral, advertising or other marketing projects.
- Maintain consistent POV (point of view) and POD (point of difference) within each brand through collaboration with Marketing Team.
- Work with key vendors (freelancers, agencies, and printers) to provide accurate info and files.
- Manage stock photography search and purchase.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of brand graphic standards.
- Maintain computer files/artworks for archival purposes.
- Handle designated projects from start to completion.
- Ensure delivery of work on-time and within budget.
- Participate in weekly meetings to assess work flow and company progression
- Occasionally provide live meeting/support for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Business or related field in progress or completed. Four years of field experience with the below-listed requirements may be substituted for a graphic-related degree.
Experience: Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in graphic design and /or web development. Suitable candidates with a portfolio showing their work may be substituted for required years of experience.
Technical Skills: Hands on experience and strong knowledge of graphic software, including but not limited to the following Adobe products: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, and Acrobat. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with web-based software applications. Be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Creative thinking, problem-solving, consistency and detail-oriented skills. Demonstrates initiative and ability to successfully execute complex tasks and build strong working relationships. Has excellent organizational skills and appreciation of critical timelines. The designer must verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone, online or in person.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Be able to work in a fast pace environment. Work on time sensitive projects with deadlines. The ability to work on team based projects. Occasionally work more than 40 hours, as needed.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses