Are you Art Unlimited’s next Social Media Manager?
The Social Media Manager at Art Unlimited is responsible for creating and overseeing unique campaigns for a wide variety of clients in different industries.
By utilizing appropriate platforms and paid social advertising campaigns, the Social Media Manager will identify and target audiences and create/promote content that is directed towards increasing the number and quality of leads for our clients. The Social Media Manager collaborates as part of a marketing team to achieve client goals.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns across a variety of social media platforms
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Oversee design of graphic creation for social media
- Design, create and manage paid promotions and social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management and clients showing results & ROI
- Conduct group and one-on-one client trainings on the use of various social media platforms & activities
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: Possesses knowledge and experience of online marketing. Two or four year degree preferred in Marketing/Communication/Business.
Experience: Must display knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. In-house training available for qualified applicant.
Technical Skills: Applicant must have exceptional internet and computer skills and be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills essential. Interpersonal communication skills required for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible, and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Must be able to verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast paced work environment. Time sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team based projects. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses