Back To Top
Why You Need Paid Advertising
- You have low traffic to your website.
- There is plenty of traffic but quality leads are scarce.
- The traffic/leads you are getting are bad.
- You are overspending on your ads.
- Ads are poorly written or don't match keywords.
- Ads are not optimizing for leads.
- Choosing the incorrect negative keywords.
- Your account is not well optimized.
How We Help You Conquer Your PPC Marketing
- Remarketing to all website traffic.
- Drive leads with a strong keyword strategy.
- Gain quality website traffic through optimized ads.
- Target specific services with real time data.
- Break into new demographics and markets.
Components Of PPC
- Keyword Research & Targeting. Building a successful paid ad campaign starts with keywords. It also includes managing negative keywords to not waste money.
- Google Ads. With 78% of the world’s search market share, Google is where you will find your customers searching. Whether in search or display, we can orchestrate all of your Google Adwords needs for a successful campaign.
- Microsoft Ads. Alternative demographics are available in the Microsoft platforms. Knowing how to leverage Microsoft (Bing) ads is important to any marketing strategy.
- YouTube Advertising. YouTube video advertising can help bring great brand awareness, more clicks, and leads to your business.
- Analytics & Conversion Tracking. Using the latest technology and methods in tag management and conversion tracking, we make sure your campaigns are effective for your bottom line.
- On Demand Reporting. You get on-demand access to your custom report dashboard where you can view all of your marketing campaign statistics and budgets in real time.
- Monthly Creation and Review. Each month, your paid ad campaigns are monitored for optimal value at the lowest possible cost. We use A & B ad testing, quality score reviews, and a personal Google rep review to ensure continued success.
Drive Quality Leads With Paid Advertising
Activate My Marketing