This position is currently filled. If you are interested in future job openings please send us your resume.
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Main Office – Angora Minnesota
Work Type: Full Time (40hrs) employment, 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Overview: We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various content projects and blog regularly for various campaigns. These campaigns aim to expand our company’s and client’s digital footprint, awareness, email subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Grow our clients’ subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Create eBooks, whitepapers, and other resources on a monthly basis for user engagement and awareness campaigns
- Assess and analyze the metrics of current content strategies on a regular basis in order to optimize and improve each campaign.
- Brainstorm new campaign and content ideas for our with the marketing team.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field. Four years of field experience with the below listed requirements may be substituted for a business/computer-related degree.
Experience: Two years of professional experience preferred. Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) In-house training possible for qualified applicant.
Technical skills: Applicant must have exceptional internet and computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills essential. Interpersonal communication skills required for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast paced work environment. dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions. Time sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team based projects. Occasionally work more than 40 hours as needed.
Background check / licensing requirements:
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Driver’s license