Are you Art Unlimited’s next Paid Search Analyst?
Internet Marketing involves creating, analyzing, measuring and optimizing online marketing programs to realize marketing goals. Online marketing involves teamwork to create and deploy highly efficient online marketing programs, including blogs, email campaigns, co-marketing opportunities, SEM and online advertising.
The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Participate in weekly meetings to assess work flow and company progression.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education: An associate’s degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field. 4 years of field experience with the below listed requirements may be substituted for a business/computer-related degree.
Experience: Two years of experience required, or in house training for qualified applicant. Knowledge and application in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
Technical Skills: Knowledge of Internet and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Be able to use both Mac and PC platforms.
Communication Skills: Written communication skills for progress reports and technical statements. Verbal communication skills for technical support with clients and team members. Self-directed when confronted with support issues. Ability to manage details, be flexible, and have efficient work habits.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 8 hours daily. Must be able to verbally communicate with clients or team members by phone or in person.
Other skills: Applicant must be able to be productive in a fast paced work environment. Time sensitive projects must be completed within deadlines. Must be able to work on team based projects. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We perform background checks on all candidates including reference checks & education verification.
Benefits of Working at Art Unlimited Include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Northwoods location
- Standing desks
- Attend conferences & in-house educational opportunities
- Awesome coworkers
- Great bosses